CESAAM organised and hosted a short course training facilitated by resource persons from Virginia Tech CALS, USA on Research Analytics and Development of Fundable Proposals. This short training took place in Naivasha Kenya between November 27-Dec 1, 2017.
CESAAM sponsored one nominee from each of the Partner Institutions listed below. This staff in the institution will be able to train others back in their respective institution.
TOPICAL AREAS FOR RETOOLING
- Principles of Scientific Writing
- Literature Review and Writing with Integrity
- Data Selection and Presentation
- Successful Fundable proposal-writing
The training was complemented with a tour of Egerton University CESAAM center project activities including meeting students
TARGETED PARTNER INSTITUTIONS
- BeCA ILRI-Nairobi
- University of Juba
- University of Burundi
- National University of Rwanda
- Gulu Agricultural Universality
- Egerton University
- Sokoine University